Microwave chocolate oat mug cake
This is great as a quick afternoon snack or dessert. Really takes care of a chocolate craving.
-2 tbsp oat flour
-1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
-1 tbsp almond milk
-1 tsp sweetener of choice
-pinch of cinnamon (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients in a small microwaveable container.
2. Add in apple sauce and mix.
3. Add in almond milk incrementally. The batter should be thick but still a little bit runny.
3. Stir in sweetener and cinnamon if needed.
4. Microwave for 1 minute on high.
5. Let cool and enjoy! I topped mine with a smidgen of strawberry cream cheese.
- fe2 likes this
- thirsties likes this
- hidinghereon reblogged this from fitismynorm
- ans382nicha likes this
- tipsytida likes this
- tipsytida reblogged this from fitismynorm
- berilliumgoldtitanium likes this
- loconess likes this
- alinapaula likes this
- femmeobarbital likes this
- heal-thy-live reblogged this from fitismynorm
- ms-comet likes this
- angelicuuus likes this
- s00zee likes this
- l0st-dontwannabe-f0und reblogged this from fitismynorm
- jcelseyblock likes this
- heartneverlies likes this
- n0s-tal-gic likes this
- squishy-m likes this
- xo-kettlebelle reblogged this from fitismynorm
- gradually-slipping-away likes this
- fitismynorm posted this